Friday, September 10, 2010

*Labor Day Weekend*

       Over Labor Day weekend I enjoyed not working and taking time to visit with family and friends. On Friday I went to Spring Green, WI to visit a good friend of mine named Parker, who I rarely get to see anymore because of school and work. Parker and I have known each other for years and we always have a good time when were together, we laughed and talked for hours that night. Although I was only there for a couple of hours it was a blast and I was sad to leave. On Saturday morning my family and I left to visit my grandparents in Gays Mills, WI. Gays Mills is a very small town of only 600 people, it's one of those towns where there's not a lot to do. We spent the day visiting with my grandparents and my great grandparents. While we were there I ate a lot of goof food because my grandmother is an amazing cook. I got to enjoy home made pizza, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and more. On Sunday I spent most of the morning relaxing and just lounging around the house, but later that night I had plans with another friend of mine named Kelsie, who I have also known for many years. We go all the way back to 5th grade. That evening we ate at Red Lobster and enjoyed catching up talking and laughing. Labor Day Monday I took advantage of the fact that I didn't have any homework or anything special to do so I spent the day shopping at the mall and relaxing. Overall, my Labor Day weekend was laid back and enjoyed by spending time with my family and friends.

1 comment: